Tuesday 15 May 2012

here is my handkerchief case, I stitched this whilst I was doing C & G part 1 in the early 1990`s, throughly enjoyed stitching it and it is still in use, seem to have lost a lot of the hankies that I kept in it but better to lose the hankies than the case!


This is a cute little bear I made for my Mum must be about 14 years ago which I gave her on Mothering Sunday, he is now back home living with me and I am sure missing Mum as much as I do.I have used bullion, french knots and feather stitch on it.
A little brooch, such an adorable hedgehog with a beaded eye and loads of bullion stitches.

10 comments:

Annet said...

Lovely samplers, the hedgehog is so cute!

JennyPennyPoppy said...

All your bullions on your handkerchief case, bear and hedgehog look very nicely done!

Pippas quilts said...

Left comments on s.f.they are beautiful

Linda said...

Lovely projects Margaret. I do like your handkerchief case - something I keep telling myself I should make so I don't lose my special ones. Your work is always very appealing.

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Margaret, All your samples of bullions are very lovely. I especially love the Hedgehog. Hugs Judy

Anita said...

Lovely bullions! Beautiful handkerchief case.
Hedgehog is so cute..Well done Margaret!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chenmeinv0 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nailaakifa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.