Over the weekend I made my hexagon block into a bag for when I go buying patchwork bits and bobs. I added feather stitch and alternate barred chain stitch to the seams as one or two were not too good then attached it to some fabric.I am quite please but have got the corners a bit to shaped I think but have trimmed the excess fabric so cannot redo.
I also made a couple more pouches to keep the 12" square ruler in and another for smaller templates. Slowly using up the jelly roll I bought last year at the K & S show, off to the show on thursday and no I will not buy anymore as have 2 left.
Now I have so many bits and pieces to make the patchwork easier I will make an effort to take it further.
I have signed up to CJQP 2013 to get me motivated as I have seen so many wonderful blocks others have done this last year.