Not much stitching done this week, I did my block for Bee Blessed will post it off to Ireland next week
I also rescued the spiders web and botched it together, not sure what happened because it did not fit once I had cut the curves and added the black pieces, as you can see here.
I decided to keep going and added black between each triangle piece and joined them all together, it would not lie flat but as there was a big central hole with the aid of the iron I sort of pressed it and hid all the excess under a black circle of fabric, I then quilted it on the machine, just a squiggly stitch on all the black fabrics and bound it with black, lesson learnt take more care next time.
I will have another attempt at getting it right and Pat Broe that shared the instructions has now done one larger which looks very impressive
I have also done my crazy block for november only one to go and then I will make it into a hanging for Helen
Oh yes I nearly forgot I signed up for a crazy lesson with Kathy Shaw, you do a basic class and can then move on if you want. I have not finished my piece as I need some 7mm silk ribbon and cannot buy it in Leeds but the Harrogate K & S show starts on 20th and Crafty Ribbons will be there so I will get my ribbon then. We had to make the block using templates and stitch the seams as instructed so this is as far as I have go so far. I have not done silk ribbon work before so I will see how I get on with it
I have realised that my blocks I have been working on all year need more stitching I think next year if I decided to do the challenge I will do it with creams and white and stick to all pastels