Here are all 12 blocks on the kitchen floor.
Helen has requested grey sashing between the blocks, not sure where I went wrong but they are not all the same size varying from 7 to 7.5", hoping I can square them up okay, still need to add some extra colour to the first 3 blocks as there is no yellow or orange on those which we started using later in the year. I will try and start working on this today if I can pluck up courage to.
This last week I also rescued a hardanger runner I started before I got the quilting bug and have done a little more on it, plan to have this completed before Christmas. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed this technique, not fully decided what I am going to do in the parts not cut back yet, but as this is my own design I am working on I just "go with the flow" and do what I like, not looking forward to cutting around the blanket stitch edge have to be so careful not to cut into the stitches so that will be done in daylight
a close up of some of the areas, the top right will be cut out or have some fancy stittching in too as will the bottom left bit