Monday 22 October 2012

sampler

Thank you all for your suggestions for my stitch sampler

I decided it would look good on my coffee table but when I tried it changed my mind it did not look right. Not sure still thinking but knowing me I will either put it back in the drawer or end up framing it.

Or maybe taking Shirley`s idea and crochet an edging around it, I could then have it as a wall hanging,  yes think this idea is now top of the list,will have to tea dye the thread first or it will look too new against the rest of the sampler. will ponder for a little longer.

Thanks for all your replies, great to be able to have blogging friends and share all our bits and pieces.

2 comments:

DIAN said...

I have made so many things that need to be put to some good use. It seems to be the curse of the needleworker.

I hope you find a solution for your sampler.

chenmeinv0 said...

cheap oakley sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
christian louboutin heels
oakley sunglasses outlet
coach outlet online
oakley vault
nike air max uk
oakley sunglasses cheap
nike air max
valentino heels
hzx20170407