Friday 12 October 2012

tast

Well I have lost it  this morning, I could not remember how to add a new post to this blog, was convinced whatever I had to click on had gone but no it was me so her goes with the latest tast stitches.

I am adding 2 stitches beaded hedebo edge and knotted loop stitch. The knotted loop is on the same fabric as the knotted buttonhole. Must admit I did not enjoy this stitch but maybe I will learn to love it!
Her is the first stitch   beaded hedebo



here is the knotted loop, as you can see it is the stitch on the left

7 comments:

Claudia said...

i think it is quite normal to like some stitches more and some less. Your Hedebo is very beautiful. I like the fabric of your second sampler , is it hand dyed? Works very well with your stitches,

Leelagovind said...

too beautiful beaded hedebo sampler!the 2nd one looks like a modern art and very pretty..

latha said...

I like both samples...designs too.

Pippas quilts said...

They look great at least you have done them I will make more of an effort promise.

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

Both samples are nicely done. Don't give up on the knotted loop stitch. I didn't like it at first, but after I found a rythm I rather enjoyed it.

Queeniepatch said...

I, too, sometimes get all muddled up about how to add a new post to my blog.
You are not muddled up about stitching though! The Beaded Hedebo is very striking in its design and you have added more nice 'scribbling' to your Knotted Buttonhole sampler. When the Knotted Loop stitch is done in various lengths and colours it becomes very striking. Well done, Margaret!

Suztats said...

Very nice stitching!
I'm 2 weeks behind, and trying to catch up.......ack
Your beaded hedebo really caught my eye