this is the block cut
here I have flipped the pieces to make the correct pattern
the finished block.
I can see me using this again but will try and be more accurate next time.
Two firsts for me on the blog today, managed to give a link to another blog and have given a mini mini tutorial!
Now for the next 6 tula pink blocks, we are still in the stripes mode with these.
Block 61, this has been personalised, the 4th row is not correct the two orange strips need to be swapped, I call it personalising it but really it is doing it wrong but I did not notice until I loaded it onto the web page
block 64 rather like this one
block 65, this is my favourite, I had a jelly roll of batiks which I have used up making little bags etc and have used the rest up on some of my blocks, must get some more batiks for my stash!
That is it for today, only 34 more blocks to add, they have all now got their sashing on and I have ordered a 8.5" square so I can get them cut accurately, will then be back asking what I should do with them!