I have now joined the rows on the triangle project with the Sassy quilter. More than that I have the quilt tacked to the wadding and backing. I have used cotton bump, not tried it for a quilt before, it is rather thick and as this is going to be for keeping me warm in the kitchen it might be too heavy, time will tell.
The star on the collage is the left over from when I trimmed the sides. The white brushed cotton cord is the backing fabric, thought it would work well, it has little coloured hearts all over it. Sorry about the wind, it was persistent in blowing when I tried to take the photo.
I have also finished off the CQJP block for april
I plan to put a spider in the web when completing the hanging, not sure whether it will be beaded or tatted yet
I have also been following the quillow on create and craft that Jennie Rayment is doing, we should have done 9 blocks by now but I have only done 8, the one missing is a celtic design, I have not mastered the bias strips that have to be very narrow so I will substitute another block, we have one more to do that goes on the back of the quillow, I will use this on the front and do my own thing on the back! The five pointed star should also have had binding on but I backed mine with interfacing instead.
sorry about the sizes of them they are all the same size in real life, must have stood nearer to some that others when photoing, thought a collage was the best way to show them or you would have been here all day looking at photos when you should all be stitching!! The hexagons were done on the sewing machine managed the Y seams better than I thought I would, we also had to use them on the goose tracks block. So what we have here are petal pattern, kaleidescope, dresden plate, hexagons, goose tracks, pineapple, 5 pointed star and bears paw.