this is a favourite of mine, it is in the same colour as the green cushions I have on my bed and is on the bedroom wall in a frame that is a darker shade of the fabric. I put wadding behind it to give it a bit of a lift, think it works well
I worked this piece as a sample and then it lay around for ages decided to make it into a little bag measuring 6. 75" by 9. 25", the fabric was a bit I had dyed.
I went through a phase of making these little pouches, not much use for anything but they sit very nicely in a large dish I have in the lounge, this one measures 5. 75" by 3. 75". I have lined it with a piece of dyed poly cotton.
this green one is similar to the blue one measuring 6. 5" by 3. 5" and lined with dyed poly again
This pink one Helen my younger daughter claimed, it is a bit bigger than the other two
this is a set of four cushions I made for the 2 couches in my lounge, they are all the same size but different designs. I do not draft onto paper but start in the middle and go where the needle takes me, it seems to work quite well. I have decided the cushion pads are not full enough so must get some more, think they need to be bigger as well. When I look at the hardanger I have done it makes me smile as I get so much pleasure from this technique.
Sorry about the photos, photography is not my forte!! The cushions I put on the floor but seem to have been a bit skimpy with them